Sales Associate/Mail Order Assistant required for a small, luxe vintage lingerie and fashion company brand based in Burbank, CA. Full time to include weekends.
What Katie Did is a vintage lingerie and fashion company so we are looking for someone with an interest in vintage fashion and style. Fitting in with our existing team is more important than experience.
- Are you friendly and confident with a strong interest in vintage fashion and/or lingerie?
- Is it your aim to make everyone feel like a glamorous silver screen starlet?
- Are you self motivated and able to work unsupervised?
- Are you handy with a duster and love to keep things sparkling clean and tidy?
- Do you have a good level of written and spoken English?
- Do you love to wrap gifts?
- Are you happy fitting and advising people of all sexes?
1: Fitting and assisting customers on the shop floor
2. Picking and packing of internet orders ready for shipping
3: Stock Replenishing in warehouse and on shop floor
4: Accurate manual inventory checking
5: Checking goods in
6. Advising customers on products by email and telephone
7. Light lifting is required
Please email your resume along with a covering letter to email@example.com