* 1940s style garter belt inspired by escape maps of WWII
* Inspired by a British CC41 design
* Satin tummy and back panels with stretchy powermesh at the side
* 6 garters to help keep your seams straight
* Hook and eye fastening to one side
Take your 1940s style to the next level with this super-glam garter belt.
We've printed our 1940s map on the same soft peach satin we use for some of our other ranges so you can mix and match with your favourite pieces.
The soft satin is lined with lingerie net for durability and a little stretch is provide by powermesh inserts at either side. Delicate criss cross stitching adds to the vintage look.
What Katie Did uses boutique brand sizing. Order according to your natural waist, sizing down if between.
Dress Size 4 - 23"/58cm waist, 33"/85cm hip
Dress Size 6 - 25"/62.5cm waist, 35"/87.5cm hip
Dress Size 8 - 27"/67.5cm waist, 37"/92.5cm hip
Dress Size 10 - 29"/72.5cm waist, 39"/97.5cm hip
Dress Size 12 - 31"/77.5cm waist, 41"/102.5cm hip
Dress Size 14 - 33"/82.5cm waist, 43"/107.5cm hip