* Shape your derriere in style style with our black lace Lulu Noir girdle
* Black rose lace with intricate chevron satin panels on the tummy
* Medium control power mesh to trim your tummy, hips and derriere
* Pull on style giving an smooth silhouette
* 6 metal clip garters keeping your nylons in place
So pretty, and yes, so expensive! It takes such a long time to sew the satin tummy panels on our beautiful Lulu Noir girdle it works out a little more costly than we'd like, but we hope you'll agree that it's worth it.
The satin chevron detailing is inspired by shapewear of the 1950s which often featured similar panels, and it was a picture taken by photographer Norman Parkinson that inspired our version.
What Katie Did uses boutique brand sizing. Order your usual pencil skirt/trouser size.
Dress Size 10 - 25"/62.5cm waist, 35"/87.5cm hip
Dress Size 12 - 27"/67.5cm waist, 37"/92.5cm hip
Dress Size 14 - 29"/72.5cm waist, 39"/97.5cm hip
Dress Size 16 - 31"/77.5cm waist, 41"/102.5cm hip
Dress Size 18 - 33"/84cm waist, 43"/107.5cm hip