* Size 18"
* Final Sale, end of line,
* The Elsa Corset has an moderate-extreme curve, which is best suited to women with a 10 inch (25cm) or greater difference between waist and hip measurements
* Please deduct 4-5 inches (10-12.5cm) from your waist to determine your Elsa Corset size
* Triple layer construction with a cotton twill lining and internal waist tape
* Steel busk front opening with laced back, combination of 16 flat and spiral steel bones
* Each corset is made by hand by one corsetier from start to finish
* Specialist dry clean
These corsets are designed to work hard and reduce your waist by up to 5 inches (13cm). Please deduct 4 to 5 inches (10-13cm) from your normal waist measurement to work out your corset size: a natural waist of 28 inches (71cm) will give a corset size of 24 inches (61cm), whilst a natural waist size of 31 inches (79cm) will give a corset size of 26 inches (66cm).
* length along front busk 13.25" (34cm)
* underbust to hip 11" (28cm)
* side length from underarm to waist 13cm (5")
* side length from waist to bottom 18cm (7")
To fit ribcage (5" (13cm) up from waist) and bottom of corset ( 18cm (7")down from waist). Measurements when completely closed.
Elsa 18"/46cm, ribcage-25"/63.5cm, hip-33"/84cm
Elsa 20"/51cm, ribcage-27"/69cm, hip-35"/89cm
Elsa 22"/56cm, ribcage-29"/74cm, hip-37"/94cm
Elsa 24"/61cm, ribcage-31"/79cm, hip-39"/99cm
Elsa 26"/66cm, ribcage-33"/84cm, hip-41"/104cm
Elsa 28"/71cm, ribcage-35"/89cm, hip-43"/109cm
Elsa 30"/76cm, ribcage-37"/94cm, hip-45"114cm
Elsa 32"/81cm, ribcage-39"/99cm, hip-47"/119cm
Elsa 34"/86cm, ribcage-41"/104cm, hip-49"/124cm