* Beautiful emerald green bra inspired by Sling and Whirlpool bras of the 1950s
* Combines 1950s styling with modern day comfort and fit
* Gives a slighty retro shape to your bust
* Cups lined with sheer lingerie net for support
* Powermesh wings for a comfortable fit
Several years ago I was interviewed about a sling bra owned by Marilyn Monroe that was going up for auction. Sling bras of the 1950s were a risque quarter cup design that exposed the nipples giving the illusion that no bra was being worn: perfect for Marilyn who was well known for her dislike of underpinnings.
At What Katie Did we design our lingerie for practical, every day wear, so your nipples will be safely contained in our version! It gives a slightly retro silhouette making it a perfect alternative to the conical bullet bra.