* Luxurious tap panties in soft, black georgette
* Semi sheer with an art deco motif protecting your modesty
* Authentic flat front, fitted waist
* 3 button opening to one side
* Made from 100% polyester with cotton gusset
These decadent tap panties belong firmly in the Pre-Code era, despite being inspired by a 1940s pattern! Made from semi sheer black georgette they feature in intricate art deco panel in powder blue georgette with a black lace overlay.
These 1940s style tap panties are adapted from an English CC41 pattern. They feature an authentic flat front, fitted waist and 3 button fastening to the side.
Please note that these panties contain no elastic on the waist so please check your waist measurement before ordering. What Katie Did uses traditional sizing which is smaller than modern size charts. Our sizes are cut to fit:
Dress Size 6 - 25"/62.5cm waist, 35"/87.5cm hip
Dress Size 8 - 27"/67.5cm waist, 37"/92.5cm hip
Dress Size 10 - 29"/72.5cm waist, 39"/97.5cm hip
Dress Size 12 - 31"/77.5cm waist, 41"/102.5cm hip
Dress Size 14 - 33"/82.5cm waist, 43"/107.5cm hip