* Slinky satin tap panties based on a 1940s CC41 pattern
* Fits tightly at the waist, before flaring out skimming your hips
* Extremely flattering with 3 button opening to one side
* Non stretch waistband - please check your waist size before ordering
* Made from satin 100% polyester with cotton gusset
* Please note the fabric used for these tap pants is a slightly different peach shade to our other lingerie.
Adapted from a 1940s pattern these satin Tap Panties were sourced by the wardrobe department of Agent Carter to be worn by Hayley Atwell.
These beautiful 1940s style tap panties are incredibly authentic, from the flowing, soft satin, to the fit and the fastening. Designed to fit tightly at the waist, before flaring out to skim the very top of the hips and draping to perfection around the wide legs; they fasten with a row of pearlised buttons on the left-hand side.
They're incredibly sexy whilst still looking rather demure to modern eyes... but you'd have scandalised the vicar if he caught a glimpse of these black satin smalls on your washing line back in the War!
Creating these tap panties has been nothing short of a labour of love. But luckily, there's nothing we love more than vintage lingerie, so we've kept going until they were perfect in every way! They're just the ticket for all you 1940s gals, as well as swing dancers who want to keep their modesty intact.
What Katie Did uses boutique brand sizing. Order according to your natural waist.
US 6 - 25" waist, 35" hip
US 8 - 27" waist, 37" hip
US 10 - 29" waist, 39" hip
US 12 - 31" waist, 41" hip
US 14 - 33" waist, 43" hip