* Add a little retro glamour to your shapewear with this nude illusion waspie
* 1950s style waspie designed to add definition to your waist comfortably for a retro hourglass look
* Delicate black lace over nude lingerie net with powermesh sides and back
* Elastic waist tape to aid cinching
* Hook and eye fastening on side, spiral steel boning
* No suspenders, no loops to attach suspenders
* Made from satin 100% polyester, powermesh 88% polyamide 12% spandex
Cinch your waist for a retro hourglass look with our Glamour Nouveau Waspie. This little cincher is inspired by the waspies worn under Christian Dior's New Look gowns to create a cinched in waist.
Powermesh waspies and waist cinchers will not give the dramatic curves of a non stretch steel boned corset as they do contain stretch fabrics. However our cinchers and waspies should give a noticeable reduction to the waist.
The look you achieve will depend on your body composition. Model Frenchie L'Amour delightfully describes herself as a 'squishy squirrel'. She doesn't have a lot of muscle on her mid section which allows her to get a great result with this little waspie. If you do have a lot of muscle around your torso then you won't get such a dramatic result as muscle doesn't squish into shape. When it comes to cinchers, waspies and corsets 'squishy squirrels' definitely have the advantage!
What Katie Did uses boutique brand sizing. Order according to your natural waist, sizing down if between.
Dress Size 4 - 23"/58cm waist, 33"/85cm hip
Dress Size 6 - 25"/62.5cm waist, 35"/87.5cm hip
Dress Size 8 - 27"/67.5cm waist, 37"/92.5cm hip
Dress Size 10 - 29"/72.5cm waist, 39"/97.5cm hip
Dress Size 12 - 31"/77.5cm waist, 41"/102.5cm hip